Tuesday 22 May 2012

EUROPE: In the Works

I know I've been a little slow on the updates of late. I apologise. It's (already!) the last week of semester, and uni life has been hectic. Excuse my weak excuse and poor time management! I have also been doing proper research and plans for my Europe trip. I plan to go in about a month's time, so yes it's a little on the last minute side of things and everyone goes 'WHAT?! You haven't booked your flight?!' Well yeah, no I haven't. But I am confident and determined and WILL make sure I make it to Europe, very soon.

Bruges, Cinque Terre, London, Amsterdam, Rome, Stockholm (via Google Images)

These are the cities on my travel list.

Trying to weigh up the pros and cons of joining a tour group like Contiki or wandering around with my own plans - have any of you been on tours/Europe yourself? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences! x

5 comments:

  1. so jealous! my best friend and half my uni classmates are all going to europe this winter
    but I can't wait to see all your photos hun
    EXCITING! x

    http://www.sevenautumnleaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I would love to hear what you do I am planning on doing a tour myself in September then look around London for a few days after :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Word of advice: plan it early and don't leave it to the last minute like me! Still trying to finalise things but will keep this space posted xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow!! you're going to have the time of your life! I did a two month Europe trip a few years ago and never had an experience like it yet!! can't wait to see all your travel updates! xo

    -Monica

    http://www.lechicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! It's not going to be a very long trip though, wish I had more time! Perhaps I need some tips from you xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x