Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wardrobe Inspiration: European Summer

I have been spending a ridiculous proportion of my time being hooked on ASOS. Yes, I'm sure we all know that one. Clearly I will not be purchasing all 101 items on my saved list, but I think there is something quite satisfying about being able to build a virtual wardrobe and thought I'd share..

The midi skirt is something I don't often wear, yet am really loving the look of at the moment. There's something about the high waist and flared out skirt that's so appealing.

Semi sheer pastels - MintPink
Beautifully sweet and graceful, and would probably make for great twirling fun too.

Printed bottomsFloral Print Pants / ASOS Heart Print Short 
I die for printed bottoms, long or short. Enough said.

White and summery, with a vintagey touch.

You can probably tell from this shortlist that I'm very much yearning for and dreaming of warm, summery weather. I'll be headed to Europe in a couple of weeks, and I think I'll be lucky if my wardrobe looks anything like this. I think I might actually need some help with packing!

-----

P.S. Be sure to check out my giveaway for a $50 voucher to a great range of Aussie & NZ designers from online store Halcyon State! 


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]


2 comments:

  1. this is awesome and inspiring post! nice post! are you a filipina?

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) and no i'm not, actually! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x