Wednesday 18 July 2012

TRAVEL: Europe Photo Diary

Lovers locks at Juliet's Balcony in Verona, Italy // Venetian Masks // Gondolas // The Grand Canal // Bridge of Sighs in Venice, Italy

What a view, from the Rhine Valley, Germany! // Lots of Dutch farmers' cheese // Adorable cow clogs


Bikes and canals in Amsterdam // Nutella cookbook - need I say more? // High-low black dress and Zara strappy heels that I can't wait to properly share!

Trotting around Europe has honestly been one of the best things I've ever done - such an eye-opening experience to see other cities and cultures, each distinctive in their own way in everything from landscape and architecture, to people, food and art! From getting ripped off at St Mark's Square in Venice, to staying a night in a castle, to bike-riding in the rain around Amsterdam.. there's so much more I'd like to see that I didn't get a chance to this time round, and I think I'd much prefer having a looksee in the summer instead of being uncomfortably cold all the time. Croatia, Greece, Spain and Portugal are next on my European list but that'll most definitely have to wait till Summer 2013, fingers crossed! 

Updates from London-town to come xx


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

6 comments:

  1. Wow you've gone to so many places Im going to soon! Did you do a tour? It is summer over there right now though was it not warm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did hop on an 11-day tour. Minimal planning needed which was good coz I didn't quite have enough time to do so! And yep it is summer over there - Venice and Italy in general should be pretty/very warm; Amsterdam and London were rainier and colder than expected. You'll have lots of fun on your trip! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous pic Nic! Looks like you had such a wonderful time!

    Xx
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) it was wonderful indeed and I'm so glad I decided to go! Trying to get back into the swing of things now though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lucky you! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas fotografis son de tu viaje a Venecia o que parte de Europa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x