Tuesday 22 January 2013

the suitcase challenge day 4 - hoi an

Decjuba floral dress, patchwork bag from one of the local markets

Hello from An Bang beach, Hoi An, where we enjoyed the clear skies and a mini Viet feast on the beach - a single serve of 9 spring rolls for under 3 bucks proved to be the best crunchy snacks I've had so far! Love the mish mash of colours in this breezy sheer floral dress and this little patchwork bag I scored at the markets here. In fact, these bags come in all shapes, sizes and colours here and you see them all around town!

I'm off now to find myself some bun bo nam bo for breakfast - promise I'll be back for more updates soon x

Photos by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

2 comments:

  1. aw the beach looks amazing! and gorgeous outfits as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous oh my GOD.

    http://scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x