Saturday 21 September 2013

SCAFFOLD

Keepsake Turn Your Love Top via The Fashion Bunker, Asos pants and heels

I pose the question to you: Does time seem to pass quicker with each year that you get older? Because it sure seems that way for me. 2013 has been lightning quick - I mean, we're less than 10 days away from October..! That I don't comprehend. Perhaps, all that time spent food styling for Instagram, pounding the piano keys in rehearsal with ANON. and collaborative brainstorming in between catching up with assignments does leave you little time to realise that the days are indeed flying by. I have finally taken to the peplum (I know, it's only been around for 2 years now, but like I said, time flies), with a criss-cross scaffold of a back and a slit along the front. Details make an alarmingly positive difference. I also love the fact that these lime slouchy pants (read: trackies) make everyone in the vicinity wonder if I had perhaps just rolled out of bed and forgot to change my bottoms.. Heels help, though ;)

Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

4 comments:

  1. I love this look so much! The green pants are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how effortless this outfit looks babe! :)

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pants, so chic.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time does sure seem to be flying by each year. Great top. Love the structure.

    Christie x

    darkbluestripes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x