Monday 18 November 2013

BLOOM

Jolie & Deen dress and rings, Zara heels

It just felt slightly wrong sharing Spring floral dresses on this space when all of last week mercury levels in Melbourne plummeted and we found ourselves staring at the gloomy skies and fighting the continuously intermittent rain. I retreated to my brunch-loving ways. Also found some comfort and inspiration in Jolie & Deen's new collection.

In under 24 hours I shall be exam-free and racing to the newly-opened, much hyped about Messina on Smith St. No longer shall I have to make the trip to Sydney for the best gelato experience(s) ever. White chocolate and parmesean. Coconut Pandan. You guys get me. Insert cheesy grin as above. 

Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x