Tuesday 18 March 2014

LINDY KLIM X VIKTORIA & WOODS


Much like an early morning yoga session, freshly brewed camomile tea, and light-streamed white washed bedrooms, the Lindy Klim x Viktoria & Woods collaboration, or anything V&W for that matter, beautifully embodies the purity and that clarity of mind that comes out of understated simplicity.

The 20-piece capsule collection is Lindy's first foray into fashion, and such a natural extension of V&W's existing offering. There are structured wool coats and boyfriend denim, sleek leather skirts and relaxed cotton designs - clean cuts and classic pieces that allow for versatility in an effortless kind of way. I sure am looking forward to further similar collaborations.

And as with any launch event, the vibe of the place is just about as important as the clothes themselves and this was one I truly enjoyed. A pop up coffee cart by Lovebird Cafe and FINN cold-pressed juice just about sealed the deal for me. 

Thank you bonelpr & Viktoria & Woods for having me.

Photos by myself

 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    original source

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x